Dr. Mailie Harris has been a practicing chiropractor for over 15 years. She graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2007 and has been licensed in Canada, Qatar & UAE. She is a manual adjuster who provides health and wellness information to patients in the areas of spinal health, nutrition, posture, strengthening and preventive care. Dr. Mailie is an experienced public speaker. She has taken part in TV and radio interviews to help educate the public on healthy living & the benefits of chiropractic treatment. Reach out to her if you are interested in inviting her to speak at your workplace or event.
Dr. Mailie has been a chiropractor to many professional athletes & sports teams. She delivered care to the Edmonton Eskimos Football Club for several seasons and has treated numerous athletes in the World Cup, NFL, NHL, CFL, UFC & the Olympics.
Dr. Mailie takes part in regular physical activity including weight lifting & daily walking. She was previously a pro cheerleader, a 1/2 marathon runner & a fitness competitor. Dr. Mailie has a passion for cooking. On weekends you will find her browsing at farmers markets & local grocery stores searching for fresh ingredients to incorporate into her latest healthy recipe.
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Sports Injuries
- Spinal & Extremity Manipulation - (Diversified, Activator & MPI)
- Instrument Assisted Technique (Graston M1 & M2 advanced certified)
- Custom foot orthotics
- Kinesiotaping (Rock Tape) certified
- Drop piece & toggle board joint mobilizations
- Exercise prescription for patient self management at home
- Treatment of pregnancy related back and pelvic pain