Erika has a Diploma in Physiotherapy from Semmelweis University, Budapest Hungary (2006). Following graduation she started working in the Rehabilitation Department of Hotel Thermal Margitsziget and later on in David Spine Clinic in Budapest, where she treated different types of musculoskeletal issues; degenerative joint and spine conditions; acute orthopaedic injuries; and post-surgery cases.
In 2011 Erika relocated to Abu Dhabi where she has worked at the German Medical Centre, Healthpoint Hospital and the Canadian Medical Centre. In 2021 she joined Perfect Balance Rehabilitation Centre as a Women’s Health and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, treating women with different ranges of pelvic floor issues, including pre and post-natal assistance. She has studied visceral manual therapy and scar treatment and different manual therapy techniques which she integrates in her women's health approach.
She is a certified Rehabilitation Pilates Trainer (APPI), which she uses during her treatment sessions for exercise therapy.
Erika is a mother of two girls. She participates in spreading the knowledge about healthy feet and teaches Pilates classes. In her spare time she does yoga, aerial yoga and boxing to keep herself fit. She enjoys travelling and hiking especially in the Alps.
- Exercise Therapy with Rehabilitation Pilates and Fascia Training approach
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Manual therapy techniques including Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral manual therapy and Scar therapy
- 3D Scoliosis Treatment (Schroth method)
- Kinesiology Taping, Dry cupping, Fascia distortion technique and dry needling.